Candidates Eligible to Apply:
Provided that they are in the last year of high school or graduated;
1) Foreign nationals,
2) Those who became Turkish citizens by birth but lost Turkish citizenship by obtaining permission to renounce Turkish citizenship from the Ministry of Interior Those who certify that they have a blue card given to those who lost their citizenship upon their request (Article 5901 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No.7) "(1) Turkey is a Turkish citizen children born in or out of wedlock is a Turkish citizen mother or father." dormitory Candidates who will apply for admission quotas from outside the acceptance area should examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.)
3) Those who are foreign nationals who have acquired Turkish citizenship afterwards / those who have dual citizenship in this situation,
4) After 01/02/2013, candidates who started their secondary education abroad have to pay the whole of their secondary education (high school) to the TRNC for the acceptance quotas from abroad. Those who have completed their secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except TRNC in Turkish schools opened by the Ministry of Education in a foreign country. (including those who have completed it) to be able to apply,
5) He is a TRNC citizen; Those who reside in the TRNC and have completed their secondary education (high school) in the TRNC and those who have GCE AL exam results, 2005-2010 The applications of those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and studying at colleges and high schools in other countries are accepted.
Situations That The Application Will Be Invalid:
1) Turkish nationality is secondary education (high school) completion of all in Turkey or the TRNC,
2) Those with TRNC citizenship (those who have completed their secondary education (high school) in TRNC high schools and have GCE AL results, and other students between 2005-2010 except those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and studying at colleges and high schools in countries),
3) Those with dual citizenship, one of which is TRNC (those who have completed their secondary education (high school) in TRNC high schools and have GCE AL results, and 2005-2010 (Except for those who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and studying at colleges and high schools in other countries between the dates of XNUMX),
4) with schools in the embassies of Turkey sees within their education in foreign schools in Turkey or the Turkish nationality by birth Blue card holders who are Turkish citizens but lost Turkish citizenship by obtaining renunciation permit from the Ministry of Interior applications are not accepted.
Required Documents for Application:
¬ High School Diploma: The original high school diploma and its Turkish translation and MEB equivalence certificate.
¬ Transcript (Grade Status Document): It shows the courses taken by the candidates in high school, their grades and grade point averages and approved by the high school directorate.
¬ Exam Result Document: An exam result document showing that one of the exams determined for student admission provides the necessary base score for admission. (SAT, ACT, ASL, Baccalaureate, AYÖS, ABİTUR, Matura).
¬ Passport: The page showing the credentials. ¬ Certified photocopy of the card for Blue Card holders.
¬ Document showing that the first nationality of dual nationals is not Turkish.
¬ Biometric photo.
¬ Certificate of Foreign Language (All students enrolled in undergraduate programs where the medium of instruction is English, must provide English language proficiency. Students who get at least 70 from CAE B Level, CPE C Level, 75 from TOEFL, 6,5 from IELTS and certify their status from the preparatory school are exempt).
¬ Turkish Language Proficiency, if available: TÖMER, Yunus Emre, Turkish Proficiency Exam to be held by our University (Available online).