High School Diploma Equivalency
The equivalency is a process of foreign High School Diploma recognition (associate, bachelor, and master’s degree) diplomas taken from the Ministry of National Education in Turkey. You can obtain this Equivalency Letter from the Provincial Department of Education during/after official registration at Istanbul Atlas University or through the nearest Turkish Embassy / Consulate in your home country or before reaching Turkey.


Residence Permit

All International students must apply for a residence permit within one month of student’s arrival in Turkey after they completed their final registration to Istanbul university.
To apply and obtain a residence permit, the following documents are required:
1.    Online application form E-ikamet
2.    Health insurance
3.    Passport copy of the Identification page with an Entry stamp on it
4.    A Biometric photo (4 Pieces)
5.    Original student certificate
6.    Forms obtained from the International Programs Office
7.    Tax number from the Tax Office in Turkey with an official receipt


Step by Step to register in E-Devlet

¬ Residence card

¬ Go to the nearest PTT Office

¬ Get there a new E-Devlet password

¬ Go to the website of Turkish Government  turkiye.gov.tr to register the E-Devlet account

¬ Finally after you do everything you can change your password

Tax number

The documents you needed are:

¬ Original passport

¬ Copy of the passport

Opening a new Bank Account

What documents are necessary to open a bank account?

¬ Residence Permit

¬ Adress Paper

¬ Passport

¬ Tax number